Organised by UFI – the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry, the UFI Education Forum and the UFI Open Seminar in Asia will take place in Singapore on 21-24 February 2017.
UFI Education Forum (EF) – Sustainability 2.0 Date: 21-22 Feb 2017 (Tue – Wed) Venue: Marina Bay Sands This two-day programme will enable delegates to explore sustainability from a variety of angles. The Forum will examine how sustainability connects with governmental initiatives as well as assessing sustainable solutions in our industry that have been successfully implemented.
UFI Education Forum (EF) – Sustainability 2.0
Date: 21-22 Feb 2017 (Tue – Wed)
Venue: Marina Bay Sands
This two-day programme will enable delegates to explore sustainability from a variety of angles. The Forum will examine how sustainability connects with governmental initiatives as well as assessing sustainable solutions in our industry that have been successfully implemented.
UFI Open Seminar in Asia (OS) – Adapting and Upgrading
Date: 23-24 Feb 2017 (Thurs – Fri)
Venue: Suntec Singapore
The UFI Open Seminar is the largest annual UFI event in Asia. Delegates attending this year’s seminar will hear from industry experts addressing key issues such as changing visitor expectations, emerging digital platforms and mitigating the risk of onsite accidents.
GROUP OFFER for HKECIA MEMBERS*Group rate at UFI member rate
UFI Education Forum (EF)
If 5 or more HKECIA members registered:
USD 320 per pax
UFI Open Seminar (OS)
If 10 or more HKECIA members registered:
USD 445 per pax
(early bird rate if registered on or before 28 Jan 2017)
USD 495 per pax
(standard rate if registered after 28 Jan 2017)
- In case there are less than 5 paying HKECIA members for EF and/or less than 10 paying HKECIA delegates for OS, the group rate would not be applicable.
- For members who would like to join both EF and OS, the registration fee will be the sum of the two events, no separated package rate is available.
- For details about what activities would be covered by the registration fee, please check http://ufievent.org/singapore/registration-fees.
- For hotel reservation, please see below the deadlines:
- Marina Bay Sands (reservation deadline: 20 January 2017) - http://ufievent.org/singapore/hotel-reservation (ideal for delegates of UFI Education Forum)
- Pan Pacific Singapore (reservation deadline: 18 January 2017) - http://ufievent.org/singapore/hotel-reservation-for-open-seminar (ideal for delegates of UFI Open Seminar)
Should you wish to sign up for the event and enjoy the Group Offer, please follow the below steps:
Step 1: Register directly via UFI’s online registration form at the event website: www.ufi.org/singapore2017 (no immediate payment is required during the registration process)
- First Name
- Job Title
- Company Name
- Events to attend (Education Forum Only/ Open Seminar Only/ Both events)
- Date registered online
For enquiry, please contact:
Tel: +852 2558 1238